Monday, November 24, 2008

Can You Guess the Price?



Let's play a game. Guess the current asking price of this cool concoction and I'll post the answer (and the link to the realtor's site) on Wednesday. Located in Pound Ridge, this funky home was designed by an apprentice of Frank Llyod Wright in 1959. The 2,500 square foot house has 2 bedrooms, 3 baths, vaulted ceilings, lots of wood and glass—and a big rock outcropping in the living room! The home is set on 2 nicely landscaped acres and boasts a pool. A tip is that the listing has been on the market for quite some time and the price has been reduced. For bonus points, guess the taxes, too. Google Map, Live Search Map

4 comments:

A. said...

It's on the smaller side, so I guess $750k with taxes of about $20,000

Anonymous said...

What a cool house. I love all the wood and the big rock. I would say $1M, but it is just a 2 bedroom. So I'll go with 900K. Taxes of 20K sound about right.

Anonymous said...

Great house but not what most buyers want. I vote for $850,000.

Anonymous said...

$850,000 for the price, $20,000 for the taxes?