Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Hot Properties: Two Quick Deals

Location: Croton
Featured: December 10
Asking Price: $449,000
Status: Pending


Location: Croton
Featured: January 2
Asking Price: $815,000
Status: Pending


While many of the houses I've featured are in contract or have sold, many others are still active. Indeed, the speed with which these two listings have found interested buyers is unusual in the current market. Though both of these houses are in Croton, many other Hot Properties in the village have remained for sale for months. Which begs the question: Do these quick deals say anything about the market or is there something special about the houses?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm looking for a good deal in the area, and I know others are too. I can imagine that the bigger house was a good buy if you had the cash to fix it up. But the little house surprises me since it is so small.